A skilled attorney can mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. At Eustache Law we are a criminal defense firm that will dig into every aspect of your case and fight for your rights.
Winston-Salem Assault Lawyer
Fighting Assault Charges in Forsyth & Guilford Counties
If you have been arrested or charged with assault, you need to contact an experienced Winston-Salem criminal defense lawyer. At Eustache Law, our lawyers know how to defend against assault charges and can work to get your charges reduced or dismissed.
Why choose Eustache Law for your criminal defense needs:
- Extensive Experience: Our team of criminal defense attorneys have years of experience handling a wide range of criminal cases, including assault charges, drug offenses, DUI, and more. We have a deep understanding of the laws and procedures in North Carolina and will use our expertise to build a strong defense strategy tailored to your specific case.
- Personalized Approach: We believe in providing personalized attention to each of our clients. We will take the time to listen to your side of the story, thoroughly investigate the facts, and develop a strategic defense strategy that takes into account your unique circumstances and goals.
- Aggressive Advocacy: Our attorneys are known for their aggressive advocacy and relentless pursuit of justice. We will vigorously challenge the prosecution's evidence, cross-examine witnesses, and explore all possible defenses to ensure the best possible outcome for your case.
- Responsive Communication: We understand that facing criminal charges can be incredibly stressful. That's why we are committed to providing open and responsive communication throughout the entire legal process. We will keep you informed about the progress of your case, answer any questions you may have, and provide the guidance and support you need during this challenging time.
Don't leave your future to chance. Contact Eustache Law today at (336) 827-9208to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced Winston-Salem criminal defense attorneys. We are here to fight for your rights and protect your future.
What is Assault?
Assault is an intentional attempt to cause harmful or offensive contact with another person. An assault can be committed by words or actions and can be charged as a misdemeanor crime or a felony crime, depending on the circumstances and the injuries inflicted. If you have been charged with assault, you need an attorney who understands the law and can aggressively defend you against the charges.
Assault Charges in North Carolina
Assault charges are extremely serious. Depending on the circumstances and the severity of the injuries inflicted, an assault charge can be either a misdemeanor or a felony. Even a misdemeanor assault charge can result in serious penalties, including jail time and probation, court-ordered anger management classes, and fines. If you have been charged with assault, you need an assault attorney who understands the law and can aggressively defend you against the criminal charges.
Types of assault charges in North Carolina include:
- Misdemeanor assault
- Aggravated assault
- Assault with a deadly weapon
The penalties for assault can include jail time, fines, community service, and probation. The penalties can be more severe if there are aggravating circumstances, such as a prior conviction or if the assault involved a minor.
Don't Risk Your Future — Contact Us Today
Our attorney can aggressively defend you against assault charges and help you understand your rights, options, and how to proceed. Don't face criminal charges alone. Contact Eustache Law today at (336) 827-9208 to schedule a free consultation and discuss your legal options. We are here to fight for your rights and protect your future.
Harold took on my case and did his due diligence in getting the charges dropped. I appreciate him fighting for me.- Cornelous
Harold is the best criminal attorney in the area, and he always puts his clients first. I highly recommend!- Brittany
Harold is simply the best! Superior representation and excellent communication.Takes on the stress of the situation so that you don't have to!- Assam
Attorney Eustache is an incredible lawyer he is a former military officer, veteran and former prosecutor he helped me through a very difficult situation where I had no one to turn to in a very limited amount of time and I would recommend him to anyone in NC period give him a call.- Brian A.
Excellent service quick and friendly staff and He is very personable and hands on I am very happy with choosing Eustace Law.- Kim
Harold by far is one of the best criminal defense attorneys in the triad area. He responded quickly to my request for representation for my ticket. He was able to work quickly to get my ticket reduced. If you ever need representation in the triad area, I would highly suggest Eustache Law!- Brian R.
I can name 5+ agencies that said they couldn’t take on my case, or that they didn’t have any options for me. Mr Eustache was the only Lawyer who accepted my case and gave me so much more hope for my future. I definitely recommend Eustache Law- Jordan K.
Mr. Eustache is definitely the best lawyer in Winston-Salem, and probably the best in North Carolina. I was charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury with the intent to kill. I looked up lawyers on YouTube and came across Mr. Eustache. I visited his office and met with him and his team, and he made me feel confident and very comfortable. Long story short we won the trial "Not Guilty"!! And now I can resume my life with my family. So if your looking for a lawyer in forsyth county, do yourself a favor and give Eustache Law a call.- Previous Client